Amongst the Sin Eaters
A look at Nemelian
The common japanese honorifics apply to elves which they took on from Takahasi.
- Hello: Abehyoth: It means hello in nemelean.
- Rich: Bosh: The word means rich, aristocratic, wealthy, loaded, fancy, toff, toffee nosed, upper crust, well off, or well to do.
- Goodbye: Bovayo: It is a common farewell similar to goodbye.
- Night: Nécyh [Neh. Sigh.]: A common word for saying goodbye or speaking about the darkness.
- Well Met: Benne Mela: Another common greeting.
- Thanks: Taki [Ta. Ahk. E.]
- Elder: Alteara [Al. Te. Are. Ah.]
- Temptation: Taya [Tah. Yah.]
- Splendid: Vayana [Vay. Ya. Na.]
- Yes: Yi [Ye.]
- No: Na